Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ruby White Tips Kim


Hello! I have a real treat for you today!  It's the most gorgeous, delicate, complex, neutral polish I have ever seen.  It is in no way boring, and pretty much everyone will stop you and ask you what polish you are wearing.  At least, that's what happened when I wore it :)  It's Ruby White Tips in Kim.  Lets just go straight to the photos!

Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight 

Direct Sunlight




I also have an indoor picture and a macro, to show just how complex this unassuming little neutral is :)

Indoors Artificial Light


Macro- Look at the subtle holo scattered and tiny flecks of pink scattered around!

So that's Kim!  You can buy Kim and other Ruby White Tips beauties HERE!  All pics are of two buttery smooth coats. With almost no cleanup!  See you all again soon! xx



6 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a truly beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? It's a great palate cleanser if you've been wearing lots of bold colors, or great for a more clean, conservative look. And just plain pretty and girly for whenever! Thanks for stopping by Lisl! I always appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. So strangebeautiful! I didn't know this brand, I doubt is available where I live, but on your pigtures it looks so gorgeous I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete